Welcome to Pilot Corner.
To develop your airmanship, you have to understand the key role of Human Performance and Limitations course.
A thorough knowledge of Human Factor will help you to develop your ADM (Aeronautical Decision Making).
Don’t forget HF is not an isolated subject, you will need it trough your pilot career.
Here are the 4 keys to apply good Human Factors skills:
1. Find out what the employer is looking
2. Learn about psychometric testing techniques, interview questions, group exercises, etc...
3. Be ready: good physical and mental shape
4. Get to know the types of aptitude test questions
5. Practice the psychometric Tests, pratice your interview answers
6. Read and increase your English vocabulary
Take a look in our career service section
Copyright 2016 PilotCorner